Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blend It All

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


This is a simple and basic video montage of a 3D showreel that i've made using Adobe After Effects CS3. The 3D model of a concrete barrier was a lowpolly 3D model, which had a little numbering on its polly counts or its points on its structure (This is my own point of view only).




This 3D model concrete barrier was done on Blender, which is an open source 3D software. In other word, its free for download. In my opinion, this is a great 3D software in which its functions was almost similar as Maya, the other top 3D software in my opinion (besides 3DsMax).


Early model of concrete barrier
After texturing using UV Unwrapping
A simple and basic 3D models


Blender was my first 3D software that i've learned so far and this software just gave me the spirits to go on and dwell more on 3D animation, although i need to learn it all by myself.


A basic 3D model of bullet before apply shining effect


My advice, just give it a try and click here to learn more and download Blender.
Be advised that Blender are always updating its version and function. The newer version are always better so its better to keep updating.


The bullets with the shining effects and a soft lighting


p/s: I also need to refresh since its a long time  not using Blender and what bothers me the most is that my system is not capable of handling it. Sad story.

No comments:

Post a Comment